Version 2.1 of the Simple Software Licensing solution will be released on the 21st March 2012.
The new version contains a completely new user interface and many improvements compared to the 1.0.3 version.
Some of the highlights are:
- Easily manage multiple products
- View and handle all your issued licenses in one user interface
- Military grade encryption algorithms (Requires Vista or higher)
- Wide compatibility encryption algorithms, work even in low strength encryption environments (including Windows XP)
- Configurable license storage location
- Simple trial activation
- Strong named & Authenticode signed binaries
- Works in 32 bit and 64 bit environments
- Autoupdater helps you stay up to date
Check out this preview of the user interface:
Sign up for my newsletter before the release on the 21st and you’ll receive a special introductory offer! Go to Downloads to sign up.