2.1.4 – Minor fixes
This release only contains minor bug fixes.
- Added license input white space cleanup, to support licenses sent by email where additional line breaks and white space may have been added.
- Fixed a bug in the input validation of email adresses to accept additional dashes.
- Added direct link to introduction video after first trial activation.
- Added support for storing licenses in Machine-wide isolated storage in addition to support user-bound isolated storage.
- License Manager now warns when your own license is expiring.
- Hobbyist license is correctly identified and UI is changed based on license entry.
- Made all popuup dialogs show in front of the parent window.
- Fixed an issue where Windows versions prior to XP where not identified.
- Fixed an issue where .Net framework 4 client profile was not identified.
- Added start menu for opening help file.
- Included sample application in both C# and VB.Net.
- Added hobbyist level license and features.
- Fixed a bug where malformed product string in license file, crashed the license
- XML documentation written and included with installer.
- Changed number of trial days in License Manager to 7.
- Fixed issues with dates not updating between textbox and calendar control.
- Added license edit (no history currently), double click to edit.
- Installation now includes two sample projects (VB and C#) to demonstrate a simple
fully functional application.
- Added default proxy to enable autoupdate check in web proxied environments.
- Fixed an issue where licenses generated with a Trial edition would not validate.